A few questions…
Want to work in an environment where you’re offered greater responsibility from the start on a smaller, tight-knit team? That supports a family-like culture with direct access to everyone in the firm? That nurtures growth and professional development, including financial support to pursue licensing? That values balance; work and leisure, opportunity and giving back to the community? Where everyone works in an open studio, exposing you to a variety of projects and tasks? Where opportunity and challenges can quickly grow your skills? Do you love your profession and feel it’s your life’s calling?
If you were intrigued by our questions, we’d like to talk to you. We are looking for a talented
- who excels in design development, and likes to bridge concept and planning through to
detailing and document production;
- who rises to a challenge with creative problem-solving skills;
- who is adept at implementing technology into their workflow, and able to use production,
modeling and presentation software such as Revit, SketchUp, etc. as the task demands;
- who is a team player who enjoys working collaboratively with others;
- who is knowledgeable in the national building codes and their application.
Architects Four has an opportunity for an Intern Architect to join our team of professionals. In addition to the above, the ideal candidate will possess a professional architectural degree and 1-3 years’ experience. Software proficiency, the willingness to learn, and the desire to participate in our dynamic growth is a requirement. Speaking both official languages would be an asset. Please check-out our website to learn more about who we are. If this opportunity is speaking to you, send us your resume and a letter of interest. Let’s start a conversation.